Star Wars: The Last Jedi Dark Side Stationery Set - Exclusive
Crush the Resistance with Paperwork
- Stock your office with First Order supplies
- Journal, file folders, binder clips, memo cube, and pen
- Perfect for joining the corporate Dark Side
Crush the Resistance with PaperworkHow long can the Resistance really hope to hold out against the awesome power of the First Order? We've brought back highly-trained elite Stormtroopers, planet-destroying weapons, and even the "evil scary dude with a red lightsaber." And you know what else we're bringing back? The fine art of actually writing stuff down. Yes, we've learned from the mistakes of the Galactic Empire, such as relying too heavily on electronic records that can be copied and popped into plucky droids.
With this stationery set, nothing will stand in the way of the First Order! Featuring a 120-page lined journal for plotting out how you'll crush the Resistance, four file folders to hold all of your important plans, a 600-page memo cube for jotting down quick notes ("Captain Phasma, check on FN-2187. He's been acting strange."), five binder clips to keep everything in order, and a First Order pen with black gel ink. It's everything you need to rule a galaxy of paperwork!
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Dark Side Stationery Set
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- First Order themed supplies for your desk
- Hardcover 120-page lined journal with silver First Order insignia cover, elastic strap, ribbon bookmark, and First Order insignia on the lower right corner of the pages
- 4 file folders featuring First Order ships and transports
- 600-sheet memo cube
- 5 First Order binder clips
- First Order pen with black gel ink
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars: The Last Jedi Dark Side Stationery Set - Exclusive or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.