Centipede Board Game - Exclusive Atari 2600 Edition
Digital Bug Gone Analog
- The classic Atari game is now a board game
- 2 or 4 players face off as the Gnome and the Centipede
- Special Atari 2600 Edition, a ThinkGeek exclusive!
Digital Bug Gone AnalogWandering into an enchanted forest, a wayward garden gnome finds himself surrounded by succulent mushrooms, but those mushrooms aren't alone! And now you're wondering, have you wandered into a board game, or a classic video game? Why can't it be both?
In this analog version of the Atari 2600 classic Centipede, 2 or 4 players face off - one side representing the curious Gnome looking to defeat the Centipede, and the other side controlling the wiggly Centipede in an attempt to destroy the Gnome. The Gnome player(s) roll the dice to perform actions, while the centipede player(s) try to take control of the game board by spawning fleas, spiders, and mushrooms from a card deck. The first side to eliminate their opponent wins!
- Centipede Board Game
- Officially-licensed Atari game
- ThinkGeek exclusive Atari 2600 Edition with classic Atari 2600 box art
- For 2 or 4 players
- Ages 12+
- Play time: 30-45 minutes
- Mechanics: Dice rolling, grid movement
- 22 Centipede cards (2 decks of 11 cards)
- 2 exclusive Monkey Gnome control cards
- 7 Gnome control cards
- 1 Dice pool card
- 1 Creature speed card
- 12 Centipede segments (2 sets of 6)
- 4 exclusive Monkey Gnome tokens (2 each of 2 colors)
- 30 Mushroom tokens
- 3 Flea tokens
- 3 Spider tokens
- 6 Gnome dice
- Exclusive Centipede pin
- Game board
- Sticker sheet
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Centipede Board Game - Exclusive Atari 2600 Edition or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.