Spoils of War
The Vikings may have done this another way
- Fast-paced game of betting, bluffing, and set collection
- Acquire Viking gold, armor, magical items, and other loot
- For 3-5 players, ages 14+
The Vikings may have done this another wayWhen this game arrived at the office, we felt a sudden urge to raid and pillage, drink mead, and throat sing the song of our people. The opportunity to collect sets of the finest weapons, armor, jewelry, dragons eggs, and magical artifacts from the Viking's war spoils proved too rich for some. It wasn't pretty. We are still apologizing to a certain delivery person who walked in on our shenanigans. We're pretty sure that'll heal.
Spoils of War is a fast-paced game for 3-5 players. Players take turns bidding and bluffing on how many dice and pips (e.g. Five 5's) they believe exist among all players. Table talk increases as bids rise, culminating in a challenge in which everyone must pick a side and make a wager. To the winning team go the spoils of war, the best loot going to the current Viking Chief, naturally! After 9 rounds, the value of each player's gold coins and treasure cards is totalled, and the Viking with the most gold wins.
- Spoils of War
- For 3-5 players
- Ages 14+
- Play time: 60 minutes
- Mechanic: betting/wagering, dice rolling, and set collection
- 126 Treasure cards - Armor, Weapons, Jewelry, Artifacts (magical), and Dragon Eggs
- 1 Viking Chief marker
- 5 Viking dice cups
- 33 Dice
- 5 Betting discs
- 93 Gold coins (1, 5, and 10 denominations)
- Challenge tokens
- Declare tokens
- WARNING - CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Spoils of War or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.