Star Trek TNG 30th Anniversary Mirror Broken Pin
Two words: Buff Picard
The symbol of the Terran Empire, lifted straight from the new comic book series.Read more...
Two words: Buff PicardFor the 30th anniversary of Star Trek: The Next Generation, we finally get to see the counterparts of the only Star Trek crew who hasn't visited the Mirror Universe yet (in canon - Dark Mirror doesn't count) in Tipton brothers' and J.K. Woodward's comic book miniseries Star Trek: The Next Generation - Mirror Broken. And we'd like to point out that 2017 is the 50th anniversary of the Mirror Universe itself.
Since Issue #0 was available for Free Comic Book Day, we bet we're not the only fans who picked it up and got hooked. What did you think? Our notes:
- The first thing we noticed was how buff Picard was. And also Data. And, well, basically everyone. Picard's probably the most shocking so far, though. This Jean-Luc clearly spends a lot of time in the ship's gym.
- The best fashion in Star Trek's Mirror Universe isn't the evil facial hair but the fabulous sashes.
- Presumably the replicator in this universe produces only protein shakes and items involving kale.
- Star Trek: TNG 30th Anniversary Mirror Broken Pin
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Celebrate the 30th anniversary of ST:TNG
- Stickback pin with silicone stoppers
- Materials: Base metal with enamel
- Dimensions: 1 1/4" wide x 2" tall
- Weight: 1/3 oz.
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
- Because this is a limited-edition product, we're sorry, but there are NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek TNG 30th Anniversary Mirror Broken Pin or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.