Star Trek: TNG 30th Anniversary Mirror Broken Pin
Two words: Buff Picard
The symbol of the Terran Empire, lifted straight from the new comic book series.Read more...
Two words: Buff PicardFor the 30th anniversary of Star Trek: The Next Generation, we finally get to see the counterparts of the only Star Trek crew who hasn't visited the Mirror Universe yet (in canon - Dark Mirror doesn't count) in Tipton brothers' and J.K. Woodward's comic book miniseries Star Trek: The Next Generation - Mirror Broken. And we'd like to point out that 2017 is the 50th anniversary of the Mirror Universe itself.
Since Issue #0 was available for Free Comic Book Day, we bet we're not the only fans who picked it up and got hooked. What did you think? Our notes:
- The first thing we noticed was how buff Picard was. And also Data. And, well, basically everyone. Picard's probably the most shocking so far, though. This Jean-Luc clearly spends a lot of time in the ship's gym.
- The best fashion in Star Trek's Mirror Universe isn't the evil facial hair but the fabulous sashes.
- Presumably the replicator in this universe produces only protein shakes and items involving kale.
- Star Trek: TNG 30th Anniversary Mirror Broken Pin
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Celebrate the 30th anniversary of ST:TNG
- Stickback pin with silicone stoppers
- Materials: Base metal with enamel
- Dimensions: 1 1/4" wide x 2" tall
- Weight: 1/3 oz.
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
- Because this is a limited-edition product, we're sorry, but there are NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek: TNG 30th Anniversary Mirror Broken Pin or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.