Fallout Pip Boy Auto Mat Set - Exclusive
Geiger Counter Not Included
- Turn the floor of your car into a Pip-Boy screen
- Set of 4 mats to cover you, front seat and back
- Featuring Vault Boy and Fallout logos
Geiger Counter Not IncludedThe touchscreen dashboard computers inside our cars are getting pretty slick these days, but they still don't compare to the features offered in a Pip-Boy. For example, cars have had the radio feature down for quite some time now, but we keep trying to turn the dial to Galaxy News Radio here in the Washington, DC area, and we just can't pick up Three Dog's signal!
But we can still turn your car into a Pip-Boy, in a manner of speaking, with this Fallout Pip-Boy auto mat set! You get a set of four floor mats to gussy up that boring (or rusted-out) floor of your vehicle. For each of the front seats, you get a long mat with the Fallout logo and Vault Boy giving the thumbs up. The two back sets get the smaller Pip-Boy logo mats. Each mat featuring the monochrome green styling and interlacing lines of a true Pip-Boy.
- Fallout Pip-Boy Auto Mat Set
- Officially-licensed Fallout merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Set of four auto floor mats - two front seat mats and two back seat mats
- Front seat mats both feature the Fallout logo and Vault Boy
- Back seat mats both feature the Pip-Boy logo
- Materials: 100% rubber mats with non-woven polyester material on top, heat-transfer printed designs
- Front seat mats: 26 1/2" long x 17 1/2" wide (at the widest)
- Back seat mats: 13 1/2" long x 17 1/4" wide
- Ages 14+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Fallout Pip Boy Auto Mat Set - Exclusive or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.