Doctor Who Cyberman Nutcracker
DELETE THE SHELLS
- Traditional nutcracker design, with a Cyberman twist!
- A 10 1/4" tall festive, nut-killing machine
- Just make sure it doesn't try to "upgrade" your other decorations...
DELETE THE SHELLSThe Cybermen may be a single-minded intergalactic menace, always trying to convert or delete everything. But this festive nutcracker proves it may be possible to put their ferocity to good use... for snacking!
The typical silver Cyberman design has been reimagined as a classic holiday nutcracker, right down to the round little ball hands and hinged mouth. It'll add some shiny Whovian flair to your decorations, and will make for the perfect viewing companion during the Doctor Who Christmas Special, too! After all, we always choose our companions based on how they assist us when it comes to cracking shells. Really, the Doctor could probably learn from our example....
- Doctor Who Cyberman Nutcracker
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Made by Kurt Adler
- Put the Cyberman's natural ferocity to use for cracking shells!
- The traditional nutcracker design gets a Cyber-conversion
- A festive addition to your holiday decorations... in an "intergalactically menacing" kinda way
- Materials: resin and plastic
- Care Instructions: Just don't let it "upgrade" your other decorations...
- Dimensions: 10 1/4" tall
- Ages 14+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor Who Cyberman Nutcracker or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.