Harry Potter Hogwarts 9 3/4 Spinner Mug
A fidget-spinner w/your cuppa?
- Yes, it's a mug with a built-in fidget spinner!
- Holds 22 glorious ounces of caffeine
- Accio tea kettle!
A fidget-spinner w/your cuppa?When you're at King's Cross Station, preparing to board the Hogwarts Express, you have to walk STRAIGHT into a wall to get to Platform 9 3/4. If you hesitate, you'll just smash into the bricks and have a large knot on your head for your trouble.
Obviously this can be disconcerting for first-years, so they're advised to make a run for it, and hope there are no house-elves nearby that were up to no good.
Celebrate the secrets of Platform 9 3/4 with this new Harry Potter Hogwarts Spinner Mug. As you're drinking your coffee or your cuppa tea, you can fidget with the spinner, and remind yourself that all Hogwarts students do it, and you'll be just fine when it's your turn to run at the wall. Probably.
- Harry Potter Hogwarts 9 3/4 Spinner Mug
- Officially-licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- A mug lovely depiction of the Hogwarts Express with its own built-in fidget spinner
- Perfect for amusing yourself until the coffee or tea is made
- It's also a reassuring gift for aspiring first-year students to remind Platform 9 3/4 is nothing to be afraid of
- Materials: Ceramic
- Capacity: 22 glorious ounces of a hot, caffeinated beverage
- Care Instructions: Hand wash this mug. Don't put it in a dishwasher or microwave. Seriously. It HAS A SPINNER on it, and you don't have a mending charm.
- And if you had a mending charm, you'd have a dish-washing charm too, and you wouldn't have to worry about care instructions to begin with. Right? RIGHT???
- Ages 8+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Harry Potter Hogwarts 9 3/4 Spinner Mug or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.