Marvel Classic Captain America Shield Backpack
Do you deserve it?
- Carry Captain America's shield on your back (that's really a backpack)
- Backpack features a padded laptop/tablet pocket
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive!
Do you deserve it?The Captain America Shield Backpack is a true labor of love. On your back, it looks just like Steve Rogers's shield, straps and all. A hard plastic shield will protect your important items. Inside, you'll find a large main pocket, two accessory pockets, and a padded laptop/tablet pocket. And to make sure your Captain America Shield Backpack is comfy on your back for long missions, we've made it all nice and padded. But even the padding has been geeked out a bit, as it looks just like Captain America's uniform front!
Please Note: If your Captain America Shield Backpack is full of stuff (especially electronics), don't throw it like Captain America does. It won't come back to you. It will just make you sad.
- Captain America Shield Backpack
- Officially-licensed Marvel merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Look like you're wearing Captain America's shield
- Hard plastic shield makes you feel the power of a supersoldier
- Straps look like Captain America's uniform gear things
- Straps adjust from approx. 19" to 32" long
- Padded back looks like Cap's torso
- Top handle to easily grab and go
- Main compartment has two zippers
- Laptop/tablet pocket has adjustable strap with hook-and-loop closure
- Interior Dimensions:
- Main: approx. 18" diameter x 2.5" deep
- Padded Laptop/Tablet: approx. 13.75" x 10.75" x 1.5" (fits a 15" Macbook)
- 2 Small Accessory Pockets: 5.25" x 6"
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Care instructions: Wipe with damp cloth using mild soap. Do not wash or dry clean. Do not use detergent.
- Shield Dimensions: 18" diameter
- Warning: Doesn't obey the laws of physics at all
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like tvs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Marvel Classic Captain America Shield Backpack or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.