Origami Handbag of Holding
Folding time and space
- Unfolds to allow you to carry more - up to 2 feet wide!
- Removable double handles and shoulder strap give you options
- Organizer built in to lining
Folding time and spaceOver the years, you guys have had lots of feedback about our Bag of Holding line, so we decided to open it up to a few new form factors. Try them out. Let us know what fits your lifestyle and how you use them. We'll keep the ones you like, revamp the ones we could make better, and drop the ones you don't like into the fires of Mordor. Likeyado.
The original Bag of Holding would hold anything you could fit into the opening (provided you weren't too clever). In the real world, unfortunately, we can't fold space or reach into a pocket dimension, so our bags have to expand when we want them to hold more things. And that's just what this bag does. It's a hexagon shape (like a d20 - clever, eh?) when you don't need to carry a lot; it snaps closed with a metallic d20 rivet. But when you need to pack things in, you can open that snap up, and it becomes an isosceles trapezium (yes, we had to look up our quadrilaterals so we didn't accidentally call it a "rhombus"), ready to Hold All the Things.
- Origami Handbag of Holding
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Unfolds to allow you to carry more
- Custom d20 print exterior
- Removable double handles and shoulder strap (20" drop) give you options
- Magnetic snap closure at top
- Organizer built in to lining (9 card slots, 2 open pouches, 2 zip pouches, ThinkGeek keyholder)
- Metal feet on the bottom for durability
- Materials: 100% polyurethane exterior; 100% polyester lining
- Care Instructions: Hand wash
- Exterior Dimensions: 17" wide x 17" tall x 4 3/4" thick (when folded); 7"-24" wide x 17" tall x 4 3/4" thick (when open)
- Weight: 2 1/2 lbs.
- Ages 14+
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Origami Handbag of Holding or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.