Professor Stormgrave's Celestial Chronometer
Start Thinking 4th Dimensionally
- Resin construction
- Steampunk-era awesomeness wrapped in time
- For accurate measurements of the fourth dimension
Start Thinking 4th DimensionallyTransverse the astral plane, measure the heliopause gradient, and set a course for the stars, all with only one AA battery.
It's not every day that you can map the forces that cover the passing of eternity, but Professor Stormgrave's Celestial Chronometer makes it possible. This steampunk-inspired timepiece should be prominently displayed with "Tonight, Tonight" by the Smashing Pumpkins playing softly in the background, but that's just our humble opinion.
- Professor Stormgrave's Celestial Chronometer
- Accurate measurements of the fourth dimension
- Doc Brown endorses Professor Stormgrave's research, but keeps muttering about slow speeds
- Materials: Resin
- Batteries: 1 AA (not included)
- Dimensions: 10.4 x 4.3 x 8.9 inches
- Weight: 2.3 lbs, shipped
- Ages 14+
Prop 65 Warning: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65.html.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Professor Stormgrave's Celestial Chronometer or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.