Clip ‘n’ Carry Pokémon
Shooting from the Hip
- Poké Ball holds one Pokémon on your belt
- Pops open with the press of a button
- Choose Machop, Growlithe, Eevee, Mimikyu, or Pikachu
Shooting from the HipA Poké Ball is, of course, the best place for a trainer's Pokémon. It's cozy inside for the comfort of the Pokémon, it marks the Pokémon as belonging to that ball and that trainer, it downloads Pokémon data into the Pokédex, and it can even act as a transfer device to the Pokémon Storage System if your party is full. But... there's a drawback in that nice round design. If you don't know what it is yet, we'll wait. No, no, it's fine. The battle can start anytime after you dig through your bag and find the Poké Ball you want to use. No rush.
You'll always get the jump with a Quick Attack when you've got your Pokémon right where you need them, hanging conveniently from your belt with these Clip 'n' Carry Pokémon! Fill up your party with your choice of Machop (with Quick Ball), Growlithe (with Premier Ball), Eevee (with Luxury Ball), Mimikyu (with Poké Ball), or Pikachu (with Poké Ball). Or grab all five and leave just that last space in your party for the next great Pokémon you encounter in the tall grass. Gotta catch 'em all! And then store them conveniently, with the Clip 'n' Carry Pokémon system.
- Clip ‘n’ Carry Pokémon
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- Keep a Pokémon or a full party clipped to your belt wherever you go
- Always be ready for the next Pokémon battle
- Perfect for when you run into other trainers on Route 3
- Pokéball pops open with the push of a button, and has belt clip for easy access and portability
- Choose your Pokémon and Poké Ball:
- Machop + Quick Ball
- Growlithe + Premier Ball
- Eevee + Luxury Ball
- Mimikyu + Poké Ball
- Pikachu + Poké Ball
- Dimensions: 2" figures inside 3" Poké Balls
- Ages 4+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Clip ‘n’ Carry Pokémon or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.