Gremlins Evil Stripe Puppet Replica
- Rubber puppet of Stripe from Gremlins
- Almost two feet tall
- Stick your hand in his back and make him move his mouth. Not scary at all.
Gizmo... caca!Even as a mogwai, Stripe was pretty mischievous. But now that he tricked you into feeding him after midnight... ooo boy that mischief meter was cranked to 11, and he became a full on nightmare. We mean, look at him. It doesn't exactly look like he wants a hug.
Scare everyone you know with a Stripe puppet as featured in the movie Gremlins. Stripe is almost two feet tall, so he's a big boy. Stick your hand in his back and move his mouth. Make him sing your favorite songs. He has a great set of pipes.
- Gremlins Evil Stripe Puppet
- Officially-licensed Gremlins merchandise
- Puppet of Stripe from the movie Gremlins
- Trust us, this thing is as creepy in real life as it looks in the pictures
- Materials: Rubber
- Care Instructions: Don't feed after midnight. Don't get wet.
- Dimensions: 22" tall
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Gremlins Evil Stripe Puppet Replica or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.