Star Wars Death Star Bead Bracelet
It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness.
- Celebrate the power of destruction
- A steel Death Star bead
- Surrounded by lava rock beads on an elastic band
It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness.Lava doesn't generally end well. Well, it ends well for the new seeds, that then have mineral-rich soil in which to thrive. And, you know, volcanos make land, which is good for us. But for mammals, lava is super hot which is not so hot. It kills or destroys anything in its path, displacing populations, and possibly setting bad guys who were good guys just a minute ago on fire. Er... um. Spoiler alert?
Celebrate the power of destruction with this Star Wars Death Star Bead Bracelet. The steel superweapon is suspended on a stretchy bracelet amongst 20something lava beads. The power to destroy; the power to rebuild. Fitting, isn't it?
For our customers with nickel allergies: This is mostly rock, but the Death Star bead is made from 316L grade surgical stainless steel. That means the five main components are iron, chromium, nickel (10-14%), molybdenum, and manganese. This is implant-grade steel.
- Star Wars Death Star Bead Bracelet
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A steel Death Star bead surrounded by lava rock beads on an elastic band
- Materials: Lava rock + 316L stainless steel Death Star bead
- Lava rock beads are made from molten basalt
- Which means they could hail from Io, the Moon, Mars, Venus, the asteroid Vesta, or Mustafar
- But they're from Earth (sorry to disappoint you)
- The texture of the beads forms when bubbles of dissolved gas are trapped as the lava hardens
- That's probably more than you needed to know about lava beads, but we had to share because learning is neat
- Also, we love the word "feldspathoid"
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" unstretched (smaller wrists beware!), 0.4" diameter Death Star, 0.3" diameter beads
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Death Star Bead Bracelet or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.