Skull Plant Pot
You say green thumb. Planter says black thumb.
- Planter in the shape of a skull
- Ceramic makes it a very sturdy skull
- Is it oregano or poison? Only one way to find out!
You say green thumb. Planter says black thumb.If you ever wanted to feel like a witch making wicked brews, this would be a good place to start. Witches don't pick their ingredients from planters with vibrant floral designs. No! They pick them from skulls! Or at least ones made of ceramic. Only because an actual skull is a little fragile though... definitely not because it's gross.
Plant your favorite plants in a ceramic skull. Set the ambiance that you never can really tell if what you're growing is actually basil or something far more sinister. Spoiler - it actually is basil. It's delicious.
- Skull Plant Pot
- Grow your greenery of choice in an ominous looking planter
- Perfect for deadly nightshade or hemlock
- Reenact Shakespeare using your basil. It will have the same dramatic effect, we promise.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 5 3/4" x 7 1/2" x 6"
- The limiting interior diameter is just under 4"
- Weight: 1 1/2 lbs.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Skull Plant Pot or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.