Form your own search party
- Find Barbara Holland from Stranger Things
- We imagine Barb herself would be quite good at this
- Too bad she's not here to help
Form your own search partyThe 1980s hold a lot of great childhood memories for us. It was a time when phones were still tethered to our wood-paneled walls. A time of Choose Your Own Adventure books. Of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. Of Cabbage Patch Kids and Trivial Pursuit. And in the late 80s, we were introduced to a phenomenon known as "Where's Waldo?"
It seems only right that a series which so effectively evoked the atmosphere of the 80s, Netflix's Stranger Things, would team up with the creators of Where's Waldo to produce this crossover, Where's Barb? Search the little town of Hawkins for Barbara Holland. Maybe she's studying with Nancy. Wait. Why's her car a couple of blocks from Steve's house? The police are pretty sure she just ran away. But is that her Trapper Keeper peeking out from under that bush? We promise searching for Barb will be hours of fun for the whole family!
- Where's Barb?
- Object-finding puzzle book based on the wildly successful Where's Waldo? format
- Find the Stranger Things character before the monster gets her
- Perfect if you're trying to pass the time while your best friend is getting busy with her boyfriend
- Hardcover: 32 pages
- Dimensions: 10.2" wide x 12.8" tall x 0.4" thick
- Oh, wait. We just remembered. She's at the library.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Where's Barb? or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.