Star Wars AT-AT 1/144 Model Kit
We've got no strings to hold us down
- Iconic AT-AT Imperial Walkers kit
- 1/144 scale model
- Kit comes disassembled for you to put together
We've got no strings to hold us downWhen these bad boys walked on the screen during Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back, you knew it was about to go down. Nowadays, we know that if you sweep the legs you probably stand a better chance, but even after we found their weakness they still took out that power generator, no problem. Maybe you can fix that little problem when you build your own Imperial Walker, though.
General Veers has readied his ground assault and he brought the big guns. Or rather he brought the big walkers and they brought the big guns. Build your own AT-AT and help crush the Rebellion.
- Star Wars AT-AT 1/144 Model Kit
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- 1:144 scale kit of an AT-AT, first seen in Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
- Comes disassembled so you can put it together yourself
- Sprue cutter or nipper required for assembly, but no glue required
- Movable joints for posing
- Materials: Plastic
- Dimensions: 3" x 3" x 7"
- Weight: 1 1/4 lbs.
- Includes: Dedicated display base, Laser effect part x2, Leg dampers, Pilot x2, Laser gun x2
- Ages 15+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars AT-AT 1/144 Model Kit or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.