Coffee & Donuts DIY Coloring Book Tie
- Color in your own level of class
- White tie that can be colored with markers
- Draw the perfect coffee and donuts for every occasion
Colorfully formalThe fun part about getting a tie that you can color is that you can choose how formal you get to be. Casual Friday? Draw some some chocolate sprinkles on those donuts. Wearing a tux? We mean, you could just color the whole thing black - we aren't stopping you. Although, we wouldn't say drawing a vibrant rainbow donut is a bad idea either. Hint hint.
Color in your perfect neck-wear with the Coffee & Donuts DIY Coloring Book Tie. Get those creativity wheels turning for you to unleash on the world. The only thing we don't encourage is spilling actual coffee on it. Save the impressionist art for another day.
- Coffee & Donuts DIY Coloring Book Tie
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Blank white tie that you can color with markers
- Materials: Linen
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Hang to dry. (That's the proper care instructions for a BLANK tie. Please read the care instructions on your markers of choice, also!)
- Dimensions: 59" x 3 1/4"
- Note: We strongly suggest you start your art on the back to test how the fabric reacts to your chosen markers.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Coffee & Donuts DIY Coloring Book Tie or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.