Joker Never-Ending Father's Day Card with Glitter
The Neverending Fart Joke
- One press of the button begins hours of fart sounds
- A second button press makes it louder
- Every card comes preset to "safe" mode
The Neverending Fart JokeOur dads are special people. They've always been there for us, showing us how things work, helping to take care of the family, and making sure we took responsibility for our mistakes. One stern look from Dad and you knew what was up. But sometimes there was that other look that he gave, the one that signaled an incoming foul odor. You know the one.
This Father's Day, repay that warning kindness and show your father that your love for him will never die, kind of like the fart sounds that will come out of this card for hours and hours! If he tries to turn it off by pressing the button again, the fart noises will just get louder. Submerging the card in water doesn't make it stop. The only way to end the auditory mayhem is for the batteries to die, or for him to destroy the card, releasing
- Joker Never-Ending Father's Day Card with Glitter
- Plays fart sounds non-stop (open or closed) for THREE HOURS!
- Perfect card for the dad who has graced your family with his flatulence
- Water resistant! Submerging it will not end the torture.
- Front reads "Happy Father's Day" with a woodgrain background
- Inside reads "To the man who knows how to make a lasting impression."
- Plays a continuous farting sound when button is pressed
- For THREE HOURS
- Or until recipient destroys the card
- Which will cause the glitter inside to go everywhere
- Like your dad's farts
- Joker Card will not stop until the battery dies or your victim destroys it
- If your recipient presses the indicated space again, the sound gets a little bit louder
- Perfect for dads who think farts are funny
- Which, I guess, means all dads
- Card has a safe mode that allows you to sample the sound and write a message
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Joker Never-Ending Father's Day Card with Glitter or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.