Dr. Strange Sling Ring
One portal coming right up
- We can outfit you with the Sling Ring
- But learning to channel extra-dimensional energy to open a door to a specific place in the Multiverse is on you
- We expect action shots, people
One portal coming right upThere are a lot of things which are inadvisable in capes. Entering a wrestling ring. Going through revolving doors (thanks, Edna and Watchmen). But especially using the public transit system. And that's why all Masters of the Mystic Arts are required to be proficient in the use of their Sling Rings. You never know when a cape's going to choose you. And it's darn embarrassing to get caught in the subway door while commuting back to the Kamar-Taj.
Let this Dr. Strange Sling Ring open a dimensional portal to your fandom. Made from metal, this two-finger ring is adjustable and fits fingers from size 5 up. If you are only be able to generate sparks while attempting to summon a portal with this Sling Ring, do not call customer service. Your ring is not defective. Continue practicing, apprentice.
For our customers with nickel allergies: This item may contain nickel.
- Dr. Strange Sling Ring
- Officially-licensed Doctor Strange merchandise
- Adjustable two-finger ring
- Smallest size finger it will fit without sliding off when you go to use it is a 5
- Comes in a box suitable for gifting
- Materials: Base metal
- Dimensions: 2" long x 0.4" wide at widest
- Weight: 1 oz.
- Note: Do not forget to close portals behind you
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Dr. Strange Sling Ring or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.