Seymour: The Faithful Singing Robot Dog
They're good dogs, Brent
- DIY kit to make your own faithful companion
- Wind up the hand crank to hear a song
- 100% good boy
They're good dogs, BrentWe love us some cute dogs, even the unconventional breeds and especially the mutts. Take this DIY dog for example - it may not be the fluffiest, but he is definitely a 10 out of 10 good boy. Once you're done making your own faithful companion, he'll even sing you a little song when you wind him up. We'd like to see our neighbors' dog do that.
Build yourself a best friend with this DIY kit featuring Seymour: The Faithful Singing Robot Dog. Wind him up and let him serenade you with a loving tune and jump in the air. For added cuteness - the propeller on his face spins while he sings. H*ckin' good doggo.
- Seymour: The Faithful Singing Robot Dog
- Winds up and plays a cute song and jumps in the air
- Great DIY kit
- Operated via hand crank
- Plastic bubble with propeller for a face (propeller spins while music plays)
- Named after the dog in the Futurama episode "Jurassic Bark"
- You know, that one with all the feels
- Assembly time: ~5 hr. for those new to DIY kits. ~2 hr. for those with a bit of experience.
- Materials: Wood, plywood, electric parts
- Dimensions: 5 3/4" x 4" x 3 1/4" (assembled)
- Includes pre-scored plywood, music box, electric parts, and instructions
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Seymour: The Faithful Singing Robot Dog or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.