The Unicorn of the Sea... for your Tea
- Narwhals: Like unicorns, only watery and more real
- Holds a 26 oz. ocean of your favorite beverage
- Dishwasher safe, microwave safe from horn to tail!
The Unicorn of the Sea... for your TeaWhen was the last time you saw a unicorn swimming in arctic waters? Never, because unicorns aren't real (gasp!), and also because the arctic already has its own unicorn: the narwhal. Dubbed the "Unicorn of the Sea," narwhals are a type of whale and their "horn" is actually an overgrown spiral tusk - or tooth! If the Tooth Fairy was real, it would be alllll over these guys. Scientists are still trying to figure out what the horn is used for, though they have mostly ruled out "sword fighting" at this point. Which seems like a real missed opportunity, but hey - you do you, narwhals.
Now you can take an actual fact-based sea unicorn and fill it with some actual fact-based magic (in the form of CAFFEINE!) with this adorable Narwhal Mug. It's dishwasher-safe, microwave-safe, and holds 26 oz. of your favorite liquid mojo. With a little nub of a horn and a tail that wraps around to form the handle, this mug is a Unicorn of the Tea - and proof that sometimes reality truly is stranger than fiction.
- Narwhal Mug
- Fact-based, non-mythological container for liquid magic
- The perfect gift for fans of the ocean or for people who complain about unicorns not "being real"
- Capacity: 26 oz.
- Materials: ceramic
- Dimensions: approx. 4.5" by 4"
- Dishwasher safe and microwave safe
- Caution: Handle will get hot with hot fluid or in microwave
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Narwhal Mug or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.