Electric Jellyfish Aquarium
- 2 faux jellyfish illuminated with 18 LEDs
- Watch them "swim" in this desktop tank
- A pet you can't forget to feed
Jelly much?Sitting in front of an aquarium watching jellyfish glide around the water is one of the most relaxing experiences. Considering how poisonous some of them are, it's also good to know there's a wall of glass between you and this dangerous beauty. Don't you wish you could keep some in your place for relaxation whenever you needed it? But we saw that last plant you got. You're not to be trusted with actual jellyfish.
This desktop tank holds two faux jellyfish which "swim" around the tank (thanks to a gently contrived current). The tank houses 18 bright LEDs which let you set the mood. You can either have them blend softly from one color to the next, or stop on your favorite color. Either way, these jellies are happy to frolic in their kaleidoscopic, quiet menace, quieting all the chaos of the day with their undulating water dance.
- Electric Jellyfish Aquarium
- 2 faux jellyfish illuminated with 18 LEDs "swim" with lifelike motion
- Set it to cycle through a series of colors or select a specific color: red, yellow, green, blue, violet
- Materials: Acrylic tank with plastic base and cap
- Manufacturer recommends using distilled water for best results
- Dimensions: 14" tall x ~ 5 1/2" diameter
- Weight: 8 3/4 lbs. (when filled)
- Includes tank and 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.2A AC Adapter with Type A electrical plug
- Automatically turns off after 4 hours (let the jellyfish rest an hour before restarting)
- Note: You must add 2-3 drops of liquid dish soap for the "swimming" motion
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Electric Jellyfish Aquarium or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.