Beauty and the Beast Mrs. Potts Sculpted Ceramic Teapot
Be our guest
- An actual teapot shaped like a fictional teapot to whom Disney introduced us 25 years ago
- Worried about pre-order? Oh, pish tosh.
- Your card will not be charged until the item ships!
Be our guestAfternoon tea is such a lovely English tradition. We have a hard time arguing with anything that gives us a little pick-me-up just when we hit that spot where we need a kick in the pants. Also, pretty much any meal that involves clotted cream, scones, and crumpets works for us.
Serve your guests in grand style with this Mrs. Potts Sculpted Ceramic Teapot that looks like it's walked straight out of the animated version of Beauty and the Beast. But you don't need guests - just pour yourself a cup! This teapot is guaranteed to make the whole experience sweeter, and everything tastes better when you smile, right? You provide your own little mug with a chip.
- Beauty and the Beast Mrs. Potts Sculpted Ceramic Teapot
- Officially-licensed Beauty and the Beast merchandise
- Based on Disney's animated movie
- An actual teapot shaped like a fictional teapot
- Capacity: 48 oz.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Care Instructions: Not microwave or dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 4.7" wide x 5" tall
- WARNING: Will shatter if used directly on the stove. Please pour the hot water inside.
- Subject to change pending licensor approval.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Beauty and the Beast Mrs. Potts Sculpted Ceramic Teapot or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.