Solar Eclipse Glasses - 5 pack
Stare Directly Into the Sun
- Filter out 100% of ultraviolet and infrared rays
- Sharp solar images with a natural orange color
- Custom design reminds you when the eclipse is coming
Unless you have a handy-dandy pair of Solar Eclipse Viewing Glasses, that is. They are the only safe way to directly view a solar eclipse. These bad boys are manufactured with 2 mil scratch resistant polymer (black/silver) lenses that filter out 100% of harmful ultraviolet and infrared rays and 99.999% of intense visible light. For the sharpest solar images with a natural orange color, slap a pair of these on your face. With an optical density of 5 or greater, these ISO 12312-2 compliant and CE-certified eclipse glasses are independently tested and safe for all phases of the eclipse.
And you get a 5 pack of them here, so you can save the eyeballs of four friends during the upcoming eclipse... or just have 5 pairs for your own personal use. We don't know your life. Maybe you're a 10-eyed alien and you've come here to observe our solar eclipse. If that's the case, we should mention that these are only tested and certified for human use - non-humans should use at your own risk.
- Solar Eclipse Viewing Glasses - 5 Pack
- A ThinkGeek exclusive design
- Safely view the upcoming solar eclipse
- The date "8/21/17" printed across the front, so you remember when the eclipse is coming
- Backside is pre-printed with warnings and instructions
- Each pack comes with 5 pairs of viewing glasses
- 2 mil scratch resistant polymer (black/silver) lenses
- Filter out 100% of harmful ultraviolet and infrared rays and 99.999% of intense visible light
- Create the sharpest solar images with a natural orange color
- Optical density of 5 or greater
- ISO 12312-2 compliant
- CE certified
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Solar Eclipse Glasses - 5 pack or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.