Alien 1/4 Scale Translucent Prototype Suit Concept Figure
Clear and present danger
- This figure's structural perfection is matched only by its hostility
- Over 25 points of articulation, including double knee joints and a bendable tail
- Hinged jaw that opens, revealing an inner mouth that extends for realistic movie action
Clear and present dangerTrue fans know the original design called for the aliens to be transparent so that we could see the organs inside, the actor, or writhing maggots, depending on which stage of the production planning we're looking back at. In the end, the only way they could achieve the desired transparency was to make it out of a product that wasn't durable enough and would tear. So they went a different direction.
NECA, however, has recreated this idea in their Alien 1/4 Scale Translucent Prototype Suit Concept Figure. It stands 22 inches tall and approximately 1/4 scale. That means 4 of these standing on top of one another would be about the size of the real thing. Although four of them even at this size would be scary as all get out! It's not enough that this guy has over 25 points of articulation. It also has a hinged jaw that opens, revealing an inner mouth that extends "for realistic movie action," by which NECA means "in order to menace all your other 1:4 scale collectibles."
- Alien 1/4 Scale Translucent Prototype Suit Concept Figure
- Officially-licensed Alien collectible
- From NECA
- Single production run
- Scale: 1/4
- Over 25 points of articulation with bendable tail
- Hinged jaw opens to reveal sliding inner jaw
- Some assembly required
- Materials: PVC
- Dimensions: 22" tall
- Ages 17+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Alien 1/4 Scale Translucent Prototype Suit Concept Figure or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.