Game of Thrones Mother of Dragons Backpack - Exclusive
- Keep your stuff under the protection of a dragon's wing
- Faux leather - no dragons were harmed in the creation of this bag
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
And what lesson can we draw from Volantene history?You may not be Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, the Unburnt, Mother of Dragons, khaleesi to Drogo's riders, and queen of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, but that doesn't mean you don't have your own plans for world domination. Keep them safe and sound, sheltered under the wing of a dragon in this backpack.
If you want to conquer the world, you best have dragons.
- George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons
Designed by our friends at Crowded Coop, this Mother of Dragons Backpack is a ThinkGeek exclusive. The flap is a dragon wing. The outside looks like dragon skin, too, only it's faux leather - no dragons were harmed in the creation of this bag. We promise. It features spiky brass "talon" decoration and a pattern reminiscent of Meereen embossed on the material. The lining looks like the pattern you'd find on a Valyrian steel blade. It basically roars your fierceness. This is not a bag for the faint of heart.
- Mother of Dragons Backpack
- Officially-licensed HBO's Game of Thrones merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive from our friends at Crowded Coop
- Dragon wing flap closes with magnetic snap
- Main compartment folds over and has double zipper closure
- Two side pockets that zip
- Adjustable backpack straps
- Top handle for easy grab-and go action or hanging
- Lining patterned after a Valyrian steel blade
- GoT logo subtly embossed on the back
- Materials: Faux leather with satin polyester lining
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Exterior Dimensions: 13” Tall x 11.5” Wide x 5” Deep
- 2 Interior Pockets: 4.5” Tall x 4” Wide
- Interior Padded Laptop Pocket: 12” Tall x 10” Wide
- Ages 14+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Game of Thrones Mother of Dragons Backpack - Exclusive or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.