Frankenstein Switch Pin
Your love is electric
- Pin inspired by old-fashioned electrical switches
- Reads "You turn me ON"
- Or "You turn me OFF" (we suggest the former as a better option)
Your love is electricAnyone who's good at relationships will tell you love is a bit of art and a bit of science. A little biology. A little chemistry. And a ton of mad science, we say! Muhahahaha. *lightning flash*
This pin from Han Cholo was inspired by old-fashioned electrical switches, the kind that when "thrown" give life to Frankenstein's monster. This pin reads "You turn me ON" or "You turn me OFF," depending on where you point the switch. Yes, the switch actually works. Well, you can move the lever back and forth, but it does not deliver electricity. We were disappointed, too. Still a fun pin, though.
For our customers with nickel allergies: These are made from 316 grade surgical stainless steel. This item may have small amounts of nickel, but they're low enough to meet the guidelines set forth in EU Nickel Directive 94/27/EC.
- Frankenstein Switch Pin
- Officially-licensed Universal Studios Monsters merchandise
- From Han Cholo
- Stickback pin with metal stoppers
- Pin reads "You turn me ON / OFF" (depending on where the switch points)
- Switch actually works (you can move the lever back and forth - it does not deliver electricity)
- Materials: 316L Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 1.5" tall x 0.7" wide
- Weight: ~ 1/2 oz.
About Han Cholo
Han Cholo (the DJ name given to creator Brandon Schoolhouse by The Beastie Boys) provides geek bling for such luminaries as Ewan McGregor, Gwen Stefani, and Snoop Dogg. And now you, too.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Frankenstein Switch Pin or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.