#HASHTAGIT Party Game
- Time to hashtag the real world, if you aren't already
- Because our eyeballs are tired of looking at Instagram online
#winningIf you're always competing with your friends to create the best hashtag or you regularly use the word "hashtag" to apply to non-online life, this is your game. It lets you hashtag images with no Internet connection required. It's perfect for playing during a power outage at that point when people start jonesing to use their phones, despite dwindling batteries.
The idea is simple. Everybody gets seven cards with different hashtags on them. A judge (a job which rotates around the table) flips over a card from the image deck, and everyone attempts to apply the funniest/best hashtag from their hand to it. If the judge deems yours the winner, you have to keep the image card. First player to 7 image cards wins.
- Hashtagit - #TheHystericalGameOfTaggingPhotos
- For 3+ players
- Ages 18+
- Play time: 15 minutes
- Mechanic: Hand management
- 144 ridiculous photo cards
- 336 occasionally offensive Hashtag cards
- Manufacturer's note: This game is full of cards considered way too filthy to print on [the] package! For ages 18 and up.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about #HASHTAGIT Party Game or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.