Twilight Princess - Link DX Edition Figma Figure
A Wolf Boy and His Toys
- Highly-articulated figure with smooth joints for posing
- So many cool accessories, including classic sword and shield
- Multiple face plates and articulated stand for even more poses
A Wolf Boy and His ToysAfter spending time cooped up inside a wolf's body, taking Midna's orders without explanation, it's good to get back out and just be a human again. Plus, although Wolf Link has a mighty bite to fight with, he just doesn't get to play with all the fun toys that Human Link gets. And we're all about getting to play with really cool toys, you know.
Link as you know and love him (in his human form) from Twilight Princess is getting the DX Figma treatment, with a special re-release featuring new accessories. Faithfully transformed from the game into this intricately sculpted figure, he's ready to do battle with a slew of equipment goodies: the classic Master Sword and Hylian Shield combo, as well as the Ordon Sword, Hero's Bow and Arrow, Ball and Chain, Hawkeye, and the Clawshot.
This DX figure features an even wider range of articulation than before, allowing for a range of dynamic poses including improved shoulder joints so that Link can finally wield those swords with two hands! Each part has been carefully painted to give a real used-metal look to the accessories, as if Link just jumped right out of Hyrule and into this world. This is the ultimate figure to add to any collection, or to start a new one off on the right paw. We mean... foot.
- Twilight Princess - Link DX Edition Figma Figure
- Officially-licensed Legend of Zelda collectible
- Highly-articulated figure of Link from Twilight Princess
- Seriously, even his hat is articulated
- Smooth posable joints and articulated stand allow for a huge variety of pose options
- Interchangeable face plates to change Link's expression from strong-willed and confident, to his signature shout, to clenched teeth
- Articulated Link figure
- Articulated display stand
- Master Sword and sheath
- Hylian Shield (can be carried or strapped to his back)
- Ordon Sword and sheath
- Hero's Bow and Arrow
- Ball and Chain
- Clawshot (open)
- Clawshot (closed)
- Materials: ABS and PVC plastics
- Sculptor: Max Factory (Jun Yamaoka, Masu), Knead
- Dimensions: approximately 5 1/2" tall
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Twilight Princess - Link DX Edition Figma Figure or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.