Star Trek 50th Anniversary Tridimensional Chess Set
Queen to queen's level 3
- Comes with 7 acrylic playing boards
- And 32 silver or 24K gold plated chess pieces
- An incredible display piece
The Franklin Mint has reprised their 90s creation with this 50th Anniversary Tridimensional Chess Set. This set, over a foot tall when fully assembled, features 7 acrylic playing boards and 32 silver or gold plated chess pieces. It comes with a rules booklet, but even if you don't play, it looks pretty awesome displayed on a shelf, just waiting for someone to comment on it. Of course, if you don't play, owning this chess set is a reason to learn if we ever heard one. We can find no other logical alternative.
- Star Trek 50th Anniversary Tridimensional Chess Set
- Officially-licensed Star Trek merchandise
- As first seen in the very second episode of The Original Series, "Charlie X"
- Perfect for folks who fall into the not-insignificant Venn diagram conjunction of Star Trek fans and chess players
- A great display piece for non-chess-playing Star Trek fans
- Materials: Acrylic boards and precision-cast pieces plated with sterling silver or 24 karat gold
- Based on diagrams from Franz Joseph's Starfleet Technical Manual
- Some assembly required
- Dimensions: 14" tall fully assembled
- Produced in approximately half-scale to those on the show
- 3 large 4.3" boards
- 4 small 2.1" Movable Attack Boards
- 32 chess pieces
- Rules and strategy booklet
- Certificate of Authenticity
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek 50th Anniversary Tridimensional Chess Set or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.