Spectrostatic Nocturium Bracelet
The Science of the Middle Ages
- Made of English pewter and brass
- A fitting bracelet for Steampunk attire
- Includes myriad symbols for study and contemplation
If you dream of being a medieval chemist or often devise ingenious transformation methods, this bracelet would work well as a handy reference. It fits medium-sized wrists and is somewhat adjustable with a gentle squeeze.
For our customers with nickel allergies: These are made of English pewter, which is a mixture of tin, antimony, and copper. It is free of both lead and nickel. There's also brass, but it's ornamental and doesn't touch your skin.
- Alchemy Empire's Spectrostatic Nocturnium Bracelet
- Antiqued pewter bangle with solid polished brass etched inlay
- An essential accessory for Steampunk enthusiasts
- Includes markings reminiscent of the past and the future
- The longer you look, the more detail you'll find
- Note: Will not turn lead into gold
- Materials: Cast English pewter bangle with etched brass inlay
- Dimensions: 3.5" wide x 1.1" high x 2.5" deep
- For an average-sized wrist
- Adjustable (approx. 7-9" circumference)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Spectrostatic Nocturium Bracelet or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.