Claddagh Heart Earrings
Love. Loyalty. And Death.
- The Irish symbol for love and loyalty
- Plus a skull for a sinister twist
- Fine English pewter and siam Swarovski crystals
Love. Loyalty. And Death.There are many ways to protect your heart - your ribcage does a pretty good job of it, for starters. But when talking about your metaphorical heart, maybe you need to go to some extra lengths to protect it. You're not one to wear it out on your sleeve, where it could get damaged by some careless passerby. But would you wear your heart, two hearts even, out in the open like this?
It's the traditional Irish symbol for love and loyalty, but these Claddagh Heart Earrings have a little something else hidden on the crown. Nestled in there is a subtle little skull, to help you protect your heart from those who would be disloyal to it. But who would dare do such a thing? We doubt anyone would be so bold with the little warning that these earrings give off. Your hearts, made from two siam Swarovski crystals, will be well-protected, even out where the world can see them.
For our customers with nickel allergies: These are made of English pewter, which is a mixture of tin, antimony, and copper. It is free of both lead and nickel. The post is surgical-steel, which is a mixture of chromium, nickel, and molybdenum. The back is plastic.
- Claddagh Heart Earrings
- Siam Swarovski crystal heart earrings with fine English pewter crown and skull
- Pair of stud earrings with plastic comfort backs
- Materials: Fine English Pewter, Siam Swarovski Heart Crystal
- Dimensions: 0.7" tall x 0.4" wide x 0.6" deep
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Claddagh Heart Earrings or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.