Jormungand Pendant Necklace
Grab this tale by the tail
- The World Serpent from Norse mythology
- Or Ouroboros if that's your thing
- Pendant on an adjustable wax cord
Grab this tale by the tailThe human race has come a long way in its understanding of the planet and the galaxy. From the Earth orbiting the sun, to the Moon controlling the tides, to the International Space Station, and Hubble telescope. Science has opened our minds. But long before it was common knowledge that the Earth was round, humans passed down stories to explain our majestic planet's nature and surroundings. Among those tales was the story of Jormungand, the World Serpent, a child of Loki flung into the sea by Odin. He grew so large that when he held his own tail in his mouth he was able to surround the earth and its great ocean, holding in all the water.
If you still like to believe that there is a little bit of magic floating around the planet, show your allegiance to ancient Norse tales with this Jormungand Pendant Necklace. Made of English Pewter with an adjustable cord, the circular pendant features engravings that read "Jormungandr Miogarosormr", which translates to "Jormundgard the World Serpent."
For our customers with nickel allergies: These are made of English pewter, which is a mixture of tin, antimony, and copper. It is free of both lead and nickel.
- Jormungand Pendant Necklace
- Circular shape represents the World Serpent's ability to surround the world and its great ocean
- A fitting gift for any believer in Nordic tales
- Also works for fans of Ouroboros
- Works for either gender
- Materials: Fine English Pewter on a black wax cord
- Made in England
- Dimensions: 1.8" x 1.9" x 0.3" pendant on a 32" adjustable wax cord
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Jormungand Pendant Necklace or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.