Assassin's Creed Boxers 3-pack
Part of the uniform
- 3-pack with different designs
- Come in grey, white, and charcoal with various designs and patterns
- Prevents chafing while tailing important NPCs
Part of the uniformWe always wondered, is there some kind of Assassin's union? Do they get a standard uniform to let people know they're official assassins now? Sure, the color schemes may change a bit, but stylistically, and certainly functionally, the outfit is very similar even when spanning a vast number of years. With that kind of consistency, we bet that assassins are outfitted from head to toe. If boxers are included in the employee package, we imagine they would look a little something like these.
The Assassin's Creed Boxers 3-pack includes three different colored pairs of boxers in grey, white, and charcoal. The boxers are made of 100% cotton so you know you'll be running on rooftops in comfort. If these are part of the assassin attire, sign us up! We'll take on some Templars for a chance to wear these - or we could just buy them. That works, too.
- Assassin's Creed Boxers 3-pack
- Officially-licensed Assassin's Creed merchandise
- 3-pack with different designs on each pair of boxers
- Grey with red Assassin's logo in pattern and figure jumping from building on lower left leg - red elastic band
- White with grey Abstergo symbols in pattern with Assassin's logo on lower left leg in red - grey elastic band
- Charcoal with white Animus data fragment symbols all over with Assassin's logo in pattern. Running figure in black on lower left leg - charcoal elastic band
- 100% cotton boxers
- 85% nylon / 15% spandex elastic band
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Assassin's Creed Boxers 3-pack or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.