100 Tricks to Appear Smarter in Meetings
How to Get By Without Even Trying
- Become a master of pointless whiteboard diagrams
- Actionable ways to use insipid words like "actionable"
- Can we take a step back and consider if this will scale?
Complete with illustrated tips, examples, and scenarios, 100 Tricks to Appear Smarter In Meetings gives you actionable ways to use insipid words like "actionable" to sound smart. Every type of meeting is covered, from general meetings where you stopped paying attention almost immediately, to one-on-one meetings you zoned out on, to impromptu meetings you were painfully subjected to at the last minute. It's all here.
Open this book to any page and find an easy-to-digest trick with an even easier-to-digest illustration, guiding you on:
- how to nail the big meeting by pacing and nodding
- most effective ways to look like you're listening to your coworkers while completely ignoring them
- the key to making your presentations "interactive"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about 100 Tricks to Appear Smarter in Meetings or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.