American Press Coffee Maker
Spectacular Hybrid of French Press and Espresso Maker
- Wake up to a new way to brew
- A hybrid of French Press and Espresso process
- Easy clean-up and eco-friendly
Brewing coffee is sometimes a utilitarian process - blearily pad into the kitchen while muscle-memory scoops grounds, measures water, and clumsily presses the "Gimme Go-Go Juice" button.
This is probably fine enough for somebody just trying to make it through the day, but you're different. Coffee, for you, is an event - worthy of making a show of it. You're proud of your brewing methods and actually revel in your showmanship. Simply activating a drip brewer does the job, but it should be more visually impressive.
Enter the American Press Coffee Maker. Turning a French Press coffee maker on its head, which presses grounds out of brewed coffee, the American Press almost magically turns crystal clear water into perfectly extracted coffee. The resulting brew is clean and complex without the muddy and sediment-filled nature of standard French Press. Because the brewing method is similar to espresso brewing, your coffee turns out sweet with low-acid. Cleanup is simple - just rinse and repeat!
It's a spectacular method of brewing that's guaranteed to turn your guests' heads and elevate your caffeine-delivery prowess. As you learn how to brew with the American Press Coffee Maker, you'll find the pressing-speed, water-temperature, grind-size, and pre-soak time can have a profound effect on the flavor and body of the final brew. Not sold yet? Read about different combinations of pre-infusion and pressing times and learn more about the brewing process from the manufacturer.
- Single-serve coffee maker
- Hand pressed coffee plunger creates visually appealing experience
- Highly controllable pre-infusion and extraction time
- Drip-free pouring & pressurized extraction
- Also works for loose tea
- Ultra-fine 100-micron steel filtration
- Eco-friendly, reusable pod keeps mess contained
- Easier and faster to clean than a standard French press
- Capacity: Brews 12-14 oz. of delicious coffee
- Shatter resistant and dishwasher safe double-wall Tritan resin carafe
- Solid metal handle and stainless steel pouring edge
- Medical-grade silicone seals and lid core
- BPA free
- Care Instructions: Carafe is top rack dishwasher safe. Hand wash the high-polish steel parts. If you choose not to handwash them, the manufacturer recommends placing the filter screen and small parts in a utensil basket by themselves in the dishwasher. The carafe is not microwave safe.
- Dimensions: 8.2" tall x 3.5" diameter
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.
- Note: The manufacturer recommends using a medium grind coffee - espresso-grind may be too fine and clog the filter. Coarse-grind would create an under-extracted and weak brew.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about American Press Coffee Maker or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.