Make Your Mark on the Red Planet
- Play as corporations cooperating & competing to terraform Mars
- Manage resources, build projects, and collect victory points
- For 1-5 players aged 12 and up
Make Your Mark on the Red PlanetIn the 2400s mankind begins to terraform the planet Mars. Giant corporations, sponsored by the World Government on Earth, initiate huge projects to raise the temperature, the oxygen level, and the ocean coverage until the environment is habitable. In Terraforming Mars, you play as one of those corporations working together in the terraforming process, while competing for victory points that are awarded not only for your contribution to the terraforming, but also for advancing human infrastructure throughout the solar system and doing other commendable things.
Acquire unique project cards into your hand, representing anything from introducing plant and animal life, hurling asteroids at the surface of the planet, building cities, mining the moons of Jupiter, to establishing greenhouse gas industries to warm up the atmosphere. Your projects earn you immediate bonuses, increase production of six different resources (MegaCredits, steel, titanium, plants, energy, and heat), and earn victory points as the three global parameters rise: temperature, oxygen, and ocean. When all three have hit their goal, you've successfully terraformed Mars, and the player with the most victory points wins!
- Terraforming Mars
- For 1-5 players
- Ages 12+
- Play time: 90 - 120 minutes
- Mechanics: Card drafting, hand management, tile placement, variable player powers
- 1 Rules Booklet
- 1 Game Board
- 5 Player Boards
- 17 Corporation Cards
- 208 Project Cards
- 8 Reference Cards
- 200 Player Markers (transparent plastic cubes, 5 colors)
- 200 Resource Markers (opaque plastic cubes in gold, silver, and copper in different sizes)
- 3 Game Board Markers (big white plastic cubes)
- 9 Ocean Tiles
- 60 Greenery/City Tiles
- 11 Special Tiles
- 1 First Player Tile
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Terraforming Mars or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.