Facts from Space!
One of Jupiter's Moons is Turning Inside Out
- 10 chapters jam-packed with facts from spaaaaaaaace
- Like: Saturn has 62 moons, and too many rings to count
- By astronomer and Star Gazers co-host Dean Regas
One of Jupiter's Moons is Turning Inside OutIt's a guided tour through the universe! From the sun's super-hot core to the many moons of Neptune, we're traveling to the far reaches of our solar system and beyond! Cincinnati Observatory astronomer and Star Gazers co-host Dean Regas presents Facts from Space!, an exciting education on everything outside our atmosphere. Inside, you'll discover space facts and celestial trivia, including:
- A day on Venus is longer than its year.
- Early space missions ejected human waste into space, where it froze into intricate crystals that still float in space today.
- After being in space, some astronauts returned to Earth up to 2 inches taller than when they left.
- The stars in the Big Dipper are shifting among themselves and will look like a "Big Spatula" by the year 75,000.
- And more!
- Author: Dean Regas
- Publisher: Adams Media
- ISBN: 9781440597015
- Pages: 240
- Cover: Paperback
- Year: 2016
- Edition: 1st
- Genre: Science
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Facts from Space! or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.