Run for your Life, Candyman!
Beware the Necro Wafer
- Competitive Candyland-like game
- For 2-6 players, about 30 minutes
- Crumble up your friends to escape the evil king!
Beware the Necro WaferIf your game of Candyland is getting a bit tired, try this understandably grown-up parody version of the game, complete with half-eaten Gingerbread Men, perilous areas of the board with foreboding names, and competitive Candy Cage Matches.
Escape from the evil king before you can be packaged up and shipped off for kids to gobble up. Fight off your competitors with weapons such as a Licorice Whip or by using moves such as the Ginger Snap. Tread lightly near the Bad JuJu and try to avoid the 100 foot Gum Drop to be the only one to survive The Twins, who guard the border, with at least one gingerbread limb left. If you fill in all of the damage boxes on your ginger limbs, however, you'll be a pile of crumbs and out of the game.
- Run For Your Life, Candyman! Game, 2nd edition
- Cutthroat competitive candy game of cookie carnage
- Great for parents eager for any kind of change to Candyland
- Game Design & Illustrations: Curt Covert
- For 2-6 players
- Ages 12+
- Play time: 30 minutes
- Mechanic: Roll/Spin and Move
- Game Board
- 25 Gingerbread Status Sheets
- 6 Gingerbread Play Tokens
- 68 Dash 'n' Bash Cards
- 30 Special Treat Cards
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Run for your Life, Candyman! or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.