Tiny Epic Western
This game doesn't look like anything to us *
- Worker placement and poker had a baby
- Choose Game, Bullet-Shaped Dice, or Playing Cards
- Quick draw them cards, pardner
This game doesn't look like anything to us *If you've always thought, "You know what would make the combination of worker placement and poker even better? Some sort of dueling mechanic," we have the game for you. Meet Tiny Epic Western.
Wait wait wait. Back the chow wagon up. Yes, we said worker placement. And poker. Two great game mechanics that, surprisingly, play great together. And they go nicely with the Wild West theme. Which, BTW, includes dice. Shaped like bullets. That you spin.
We're not even going to summarize the play at this point. Because you already know if this is for you. And we suspect it is.
* Actually, it looks pretty awesome. We're making a Westworld reference. Because we can.
- Tiny Epic Western
- Choose Game, Bullet-Shaped Dice (set of 6), or Playing Cards (full deck of 54 cards based on the art from the game)
- (Bullet-Shaped Dice and Playing Cards are not necessary to play.)
- For 1-4 players
- Ages 14+
- Play time: 30-45 minutes
- Mechanic: Area control / area influence, set collection, variable player powers, and worker placement
- Game includes:
- 4 Location Mats
- 1 Town Hall Mat
- 1 Sheriff's Office Mat
- 8 Boss Cards
- 30 Building Cards
- 20 Poker Cards (1-5 in four suits)
- 12 Posse Tokens
- 2 Gunslinger Dice (bullet-shaped d6s)
- 1 Dealer Token
- 1 Wanted Card
- 12 Influence Tokens
- 3 Industry Tokens
- Note: You can use the spinning bullet dice add-on for any of your other d6 games
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Tiny Epic Western or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.