Nuka Cola Thirst Zapper Lunchbox
Zap that thirst!
- Lunchbox from the Fallout games
- Holds your Nuka Cola or your Mr. Gutsy model
- Makes us a bit thirsty just looking at it
Nuka-Cola's signature rocket-shaped bottle replaced the traditional curved bottle when a rival corporation successfully sued for patent infringement. Fortunately, the public saw the new bottle as an improvement and Nuka-Cola's sales increased.If Fallout has taught us one thing, it's that what does not kill us mutates us into horrible monsters. No, wait. That's not it. What does not kill us makes us stronger. And Nuka Cola survived the patent lawsuit to emerge victorious with their new belly and fins "Bottle Rocket" design, which is featured on this Nuka Cola Thirst Zapper Lunchbox.
- loading screen from Fallout 4: Nuka-World DLC
It's a standard metal lunchbox, Fallout-style! With everything you expect out of a lunchbox: little handle thing, little metal hardware closure, hinges, and of course, Nuka Cola ads on each side featuring the new bottle design.
- Nuka Cola Thirst Zapper Lunchbox
- Officially-licensed Fallout 4 merchandise
- Holds your Nuka Cola or your Mr. Gutsy models
- Materials: Steel
- Dimensions: 7 3/4" x 6 3/4" x 4"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Nuka Cola Thirst Zapper Lunchbox or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.