Fallout Shelter Post-War Lunchbox
Another Lunchbox to Hoard
- Post-war lunchbox from the Fallout games
- Holds your lunch or your Mr. Gutsy model
- Weathered Vault-Tec billboard and Vault Boy art
Another Lunchbox to HoardHonestly, we've only got one question when it comes to this product: what took so long?!? We've been running around the Commonwealth since release day, collecting lunchboxes willy-nilly in case they became useful at some point. Well, other than for making bottlecap mines. And we've been furiously collecting (maybe even buying) them in Fallout Shelter since before that, to make our little vault-dwellers happy. But finally, here we have it: the infamous lunchbox, IRL.
It's a standard metal lunchbox, Fallout-style! With everything you expect out of a lunchbox: little handle thing, little metal hardware closure, hinges, and of course, Vault-Tec billboard art on each side, with Vault Boy perk illustrations around the middle. What, you don't expect that last part from every lunchbox? We do. This one's also got the banged-up, weathered look of having survived 200 years past a nuclear blast. Hopefully our lunch hasn't been sitting around that long!
- Fallout Shelter Post-War Lunchbox
- Officially-licensed Fallout merchandise
- Holds your lunch, or your Mr. Gutsy models
- Weathered look for your post-war Wasteland lifestyle
- Materials: Steel
- Dimensions: 7 3/4" x 6 3/4" x 4
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Fallout Shelter Post-War Lunchbox or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.