Gunnar Enigma Computer Eyewear
Shield Thine Eyes!
- Amber lenses block high frequency blue light to reduce eye strain
- Lens coating helps reduce glare to eliminate visual distraction and stress
- Helps prevent dry eyes and eye strain
Introducing the Gunnar Enigma Computer Eyewear. The specs come in three flavors: onyx, smoke, and void. All three come with the classic Gunnar amber tinted lenses that help reduce eye strain and keep you focused. We can't be bogged down by a silly headache; we've got stuff to do. This work won't finish itself - although, that would be pretty awesome if it did. If we figure that out, we'll get back to you.
- Gunnar Enigma Computer Eyewear
- Protect your eyes against the monitor menace!
- Frames come in three shades - Onyx, Smoke, and Void
- Wide format lenses create an unobstructed panoramic field of view
- Rigid lens mounting area prevents optics from degrading through lens flexing
- Useful in helping reduce headaches caused by eye strain
- Reduces dry eyes and blurred vision
- Durable - We don't recommend stomping them in frustration from being camped, but still pretty durable
- Materials: Nylon polymer
- Lens Width: 5 3/4 cm
- Nose: 1/4 cm
- Front Width: 14 1/2 cm
- Temple: 13 1/4 cm
- Weight: 1 1/4 ounces
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Gunnar Enigma Computer Eyewear or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.