Collar Stay Pick Punch
Stay, Collar. Good Collar!
- Create your own collar stays to keep your dress shirts sharp
- Recycle gift cards, hotel cards, credit cards and more
Stay, Collar. Good Collar!Collar stays! They make the collar on your dress shirt stay nice and pointy fresh. But they're a little hard to keep track of. You're supposed to take them out when you wash your shirts. Even sooner, perhaps, because the flimsy plastic ones that come with most shirts can get bent just sitting in your hamper. And lest you forget and they do make it through the wash, you run the risk of them traveling off to the Magical Laundry Land Somewhere Beyond the Dryer with their friends, the missing socks.
From the makers of the DIY Guitar Pick Punch, it's the Collar Stay Punch! As long as you've got an old rewards card, gift card, hotel key card, or credit card around, you've got yourself a new collar stay! Replace lost or bent collar stays with recycled ones made of tougher stuff, or make a gift set for a friend or family member that wears a lot of dress shirts. You'll never run out of collar stays, as long as you have a few old gift cards on hand!
- Collar Stay Pick Punch
- Never run out of collar stays again - just punch your own!
- Punch a variety of materials - up to 0.9mm thick!
- Recommended for recycling used gift cards, hotel key cards, rewards cards, credit cards, and more
- Perfect for anyone who wears a lot of dress shirts
- Or someone who only wears one dress shirt but keeps losing the collar stays for it
- Great DIY project for kids to make gifts for birthdays, Father's Day, or holidays (children should be supervised while using)
- Collar Stay Dimensions: 2 1/2" long
- Punch Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 1 1/4" x 2 1/2"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Collar Stay Pick Punch or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.