Alien "Big Chap" Bank
The perfect organism to protect your savings
- From the 1979 film Alien by Ridley Scott
- Vinyl statue with coin slot and access door
- Long-term savings, minimal chestbursting
The perfect organism to protect your savingsSticking to a long-term savings plan is scary... but not as scary as a Xenomorph that has literally burst out of some guy's chest, grown up, and then killed a bunch of people in the middle of space. It's all about perspective, really. So let that Xenomorph hostility make saving a little easier with the Alien "Big Chap" Bust Bank. Not even the Weyland-Yutani Corporation will steal your pocket-change with this thing guarding it. They may try, but it won't go well for them.
Big Chap was designed by H.R. Giger for the classic 1979 Ridley Scott film Alien, and is recreated with incredible detail by sculptor Eli Livingston for this bust. This perfect organism has a coin slot and access door, which transforms it from a deep space killmachine to a fully-functioning coin bank! Made from durable vinyl and spanning approximately 8" in length, it will terrify anyone seeking to make a withdrawal… even you.
- Alien "Big Chap" Bust Bank
- Officially-licensed Alien merchandise
- Sculpted by Eli Livingston
- Includes coin slot and access door
- The one bank you'll never want to withdraw from
- Materials: vinyl
- Dimensions: approx. 8" long
- Ages 8+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Alien "Big Chap" Bank or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.