Stargate SG-1 Dial Home Necklace
Never leave home without it. Literally.
- Handcast in solid brass, on 24" brass chain
- Two circles of glyphs surround a red carnelian Control Crystal
- Handcrafted in NYC by RockLove
Never leave home without it. Literally.Sure, you could take 15 years and 3 supercomputers to MacGyver your own dialing system... or you could sync a Dial Home Device (DHD) to your Stargate and start travelling! Each DHD features concentric circles of symbols that match the rings of glyphs on the Stargate. Punch in your destination, hit the Control Crystal in the center, and you'll be wormholing around the galaxy in moments! Provided, of course, you have a DHD handy...
Which is why we are big fans of this wearable DHD! Frankly we're surprised the Ancients didn't think to just hang one on a necklace the way RockLove did. The Stargate SG-1 Dial Home Necklace features a DHD pendant cast in solid brass, then antiqued by hand for that... well, Ancient look. Screen-accurate glyphs adorn the concentric circles on the front, and in the center is a Control Crystal made of a 10mm carnelian gemstone (red so you know it's a Milky Way dialer). On the back is the Stargate SG-1 show logo. The whole thing hangs on a hefty 24 inch brass chain with a forged S-link closure. This necklace is a statement piece, sure to catch the eye of humans and Goa'uld alike. And you won't have to dig it up in Egypt or Antarctica either - this DHD is handcrafted right in New York City.
For our customers with nickel allergies: This is made from artisan brass.
- Stargate SG-1 Dial Home Necklace
- Officially-licensed Stargate SG-1 merchandise
- A statement piece, and your guide to the galaxy
- Pendant is cast in solid brass, then antiqued by hand
- Two concentric circles of glyphs on the front, show logo on the back
- A 10mm carnelian gemstone puts the "crystal" in "control crystal"
- The DHD hangs from a hefty 24" brass chain with a forged S-hook closure
- Handcrafted in New York City by RockLove
- Stargate not included
About RockLove Jewelry
After an old-world apprenticeship in Florence, Italy, designer and jeweler Allison Hourcade fused her love of historical eras and geek culture to develop RockLove. Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted from start to finish in NYC using precious metals, gemstones, and eco-friendly organic materials.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Stargate SG-1 Dial Home Necklace or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.