Star Trek Delta Enamel Stud Earrings (Division Colors)
Bedeck Your Lobes
- Made of sterling silver and hard enamel
- Choose science blue, engineering red, or command gold
- Star Trek 50th Anniversary Collector's Edition earrings
Bedeck Your Lobes
Dr. Miranda Jones: The glory of creation is in its infinite diversity.Choose your Starfleet track! Will you go with science blue, engineering red, or command gold? After four long years at the Academy, show off what you've achieved with a new pair of earrings, one that will reflect your department. Each set includes the division symbol for that track.
Spock: And in the ways our differences combine, to create meaning and beauty.
- Star Trek:TOS episode "Is There in Truth No Beauty?"
Made of sterling silver with sterling posts and clutches, along with a smooth-polished hard enamel design, these 1 cm stud earrings are part of the Star Trek 50th Anniversary Collection and a classy addition to your post-Starfleet Academy wardrobe.
For our customers with nickel allergies: This item is made from nickel-free sterling silver.
- Star Trek Delta Enamel Stud Earrings in Division Colors
- Officially-licensed Star Trek merchandise
- Choose from science blue, engineering red, or command gold
- An otic adornment in Star Trek style
- Post earrings with friction (push) backs
- A fitting Starfleet Academy graduation gift
- Perfect to wear with a dress uniform
- Materials: Sterling silver and hard enamel with sterling silver earring backing
- Made in the USA
After an old-world apprenticeship in Florence, Italy, designer and jeweler Allison Hourcade fused her love of historical eras and geek culture to develop RockLove. Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted from start to finish in NYC using precious metals, gemstones, and eco-friendly organic materials.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek Delta Enamel Stud Earrings (Division Colors) or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.