Star Trek IDIC Necklace
Delight in our Differences, Recognize our Similarities
- 3/4" pendant with 20" chain
- Symbolizes Vulcan philosophy of diversity
- Made of sterling silver and cubic zirconia
Delight in our Differences, Recognize our SimilaritiesThe original Vulcan IDIC pendant was designed in 1969 by Gene Roddenberry himself as a gift to Leonard Nimoy to symbolize the Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations (IDIC) idea from The Original Series. A Star Trek 50th Anniversary Collector's Edition of the pendant, made by RockLove Jewelry, is now available, made from sterling silver and white cubic zirconia.
IDIC is an idea reflecting the Vulcan belief that uniting things that are unlike each other can result in beauty, growth, and progress. We all need more than just ourselves to create wonderful new things and ideas, and this necklace reflects that aim.
For our customers with nickel allergies: This item is made from nickel-free sterling silver.
- Star Trek IDIC Necklace
- Officially-licensed Star Trek merchandise
- 3/4" diameter pendant
- 20 in. chain with a spring ring clasp
- Back of necklace has the 50th Anniversary of Star Trek logo along with the words "Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations"
- Circle and triangle uniting to produce a gemstone in the middle
- Perfect for those who appreciate Vulcan wisdom or diversity of all kinds
- Made in the USA
About RockLove Jewelry
After an old-world apprenticeship in Florence, Italy, designer and jeweler Allison Hourcade fused her love of historical eras and geek culture to develop RockLove. Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted from start to finish in NYC using precious metals, gemstones, and eco-friendly organic materials.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek IDIC Necklace or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.