Star Trek Kol-ut-shan Vulcan Script Necklace
Infinite Beauty in Infinite Diversity
- 3+" pendant with 20" chain
- Made of sterling silver
- Vulcan Script representation of IDIC
Infinite Beauty in Infinite DiversityAn elegant way to express your support for the Vulcan stance of Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations, this beautiful swirling necklace displays the IDIC philosophy, Kol-ut-shan, in Vulcan Script. IDIC is a Vulcan idea about how bringing together things that are different can result in beauty, growth, and progress, and this necklace reflects that aim beautifully.
Made by RockLove Jewelry and all in sterling silver, this Star Trek 50th Anniversary Collector's Edition 3-inch pendant comes with a 20-inch diamond cut bead chain and spring ring clasp. It is handcrafted in the U.S.A.
For our customers with nickel allergies: This item is made from nickel-free sterling silver.
- Star Trek Kol-ut-shan Vulcan Script Necklace
- Officially-licensed Star Trek merchandise
- Star Trek 50th Anniversary Collector's Edition
- Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations in Vulcan Script
- A perfect Star Trek accessory for elegant occasions
- Materials: Sterling silver
- Diamond cut bead chain with spring ring clasp
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 20" chain, pendant over 3 inches long
About RockLove Jewelry
After an old-world apprenticeship in Florence, Italy, designer and jeweler Allison Hourcade fused her love of historical eras and geek culture to develop RockLove. Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted from start to finish in NYC using precious metals, gemstones, and eco-friendly organic materials.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek Kol-ut-shan Vulcan Script Necklace or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.